Week 1

After a long day of fishing and pissing in bushes, Blakely took a night soak in the kiddy pool.

That got boring, though, and she decided to go out on the town. Well... the gym. She does dream of being a bodybuilder after all.

That girl is ALWAYS in the bathing suit...

The hot food vending machine stole my food, so I had to buy grapes for... $41 SIMOLEONS???! I hope they were amazing. Blakely got hit on by Knox Greenburg. She thought he was 'basic looking.'

Free showers! And Makoa doesn't look too bad...

But he did to Blakely.

After exercising all night, Blakely and I took a trip to Movers & Shakers to mix things up and do some more fishing. The grind never stops.

Knox called Blake about going to the Prank & Joke Festival. She happily accepted the offer.

Blake won with the Pranksters and got $500! Sweet!

A view of the city because we all know what a notification box looks like and San Myshuno has superior views

Immediately after lighting a fire for some hot dogs, Blakely went up in flames herself. Turns out pretzels are very flammable.

Hey... the views from this homeless camp ain't so bad... I said it before and I'll say it again.

Blakely won a karaoke contest! I'm not turning down the $500 bucks.

Diego Lobo and Blakely seem to be getting on pretty well...

Luv the outfit here 😍

She works on her dream of being a bodybuilder.


I deleted some CC tops so Blakely has a new randomized hot weather top. No other outfits were changed.

Apparently she can still roast with the new distance barrier between bench and fire. Good to know...

Blake invited Diego over for a house tour. He seemed impressed.

Blake plots behind Diego's back...
Blakely started to flirt with the obviously homosexual Sim. Or... is he? He is cannon-wise in my head... for every save except this one I guess 🤣

She asked him to be her boyfriend...

They woohoo'd...

She proposed...

They decided to get married the same day.

Because I violated his sexuality in favor of my personal agenda, I decided that he and Blake should get married in his hometown, San Myshuno, in the middle of a big pride carpool.

The venue was great. The guests weren't dressed like assholes. Great pre-ceremony vibes.

Blake decided on her own to get married in this outfit. I don't hate this look on her...


A couple hours later they had a bomb ceremony:


They ate some 1080px cake...

It was a hit!

Thanks to Diego's reserves, Blakely Neville-Lobo was now 29,000 richer :D

They decided to do it in the tent... one last time.

New house!

Diego also had the exact type of furniture to match the So-Cal modern asthetique™. So I decided to build the house in that style. Go, Diego, go!

Still... we were 15k rich in the first generation... I rolled for pets.

That blowed. So I rolled for children.

These are going to be some spoiled ass kids...


***

Next Post -->

<-- Previous Post


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2